This small software sorts your Helix patches into directories named by what amp model(s) they’re using. A patch containing multiple amp models will have an underscore put in front of its name and copied to multiple directories.
Requires Java to be installed.
You can always find the latest release on github.
- Download 1.0.4 (release notes)
- Download 1.0.3 (release notes)
- Download 1.0.2 (release notes)
- Download 1.0.1 (release notes)
- Download 1.0.0 (release notes)
It is open source. Developer friends, I would love to talk to you and look at your pull requests!Share this Post[?]